Terms & Conditions
Last updated 5/1/19
Agreement to Terms
INTELLECTUAL Property rights
unless otherwise indicated, this site and its content our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, photographs, content, audio, video, text and graphics on the site (collectively, "the Content”), and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright or trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
by using the site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions; (2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (3), you will not access this site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; (4), you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; (5) your use of site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
(1) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site.
(2) Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or false pretenses.
(3) Use a buying or purchasing agent to make purchases or attempt to make purchases on the site.
(4) Use the site to advertise or offer to sell goods or services.
(5) Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, include features that restrict or prevent the use of copying any of the content.
(6) Engage in unauthorized framing or linking of the site.
(7) Trick, defraud or mislead us or our users.
(8) Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information regarding the site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. we shall own exclusive rights to, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. you hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions and, and you hereby warrant any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. you agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submission.
you acknowledge and agree that any creative submitted for consideration does not guarantee work will be chosen or published in current or upcoming issues. We shall have exclusive rights to printing, sharing and disseminating creative work submitted for any lawful purpose, promotion, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. For additional submission requirements, please visit our page.
The site is managed and built by a third party, Lou Design Studio.
The policies are governed and reinforced in the state of NEW mexico.
For questions or additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org